Housing projects Gurgaon
Affordable Housing in Gurgaon
New launch projects gurgaon – In November 2013 Haryana government launch its housing policy with HUDA(Haryana Urban Development Authority) and private builder under ppp scheme (public private partnership).
under this scheme many builders like HCBS,Pyramid,Signature Global, Kshitij Ramsons, Ocean Build tech Ramada Affordable Housing(ROF)
Their Projects in different areas like: Sohna road , Dwarka Expressway , Sohna (South of Gurgaon)
NEW LAUNCH PROJECTS in Affordable Housing Gurgaon
Booking Amount 2 Lac Ground Floor: Rs. 8995 per… More DetailsRs8,995 per sq. ft.
PAREENA LAXMI APARTMENTS,Gurgaon More Details
Signature Global Serenas Sector 36 Affordable Homes Signature… More Details
Signature Global Roselia Sector 95, Gurgaon Signature Global The… More Details
Zara Rossa, Zara Rossa Gurgaon, Zara Rossa Sector 112,… More DetailsRs1,241,000 - 20,50,000
PYRAMID URBAN HOMES sector 70 A pyramid urban Homes… More DetailsRs1,424,500 - 21,00,000
What are the terms for Affordable Housing?
- License granted for Affordable Housing cannot be converted into normal Group Housing.
- Allotment is provided by only Draw and Booking is on First Come First Serve
- Completion time for these projects is 4 years from the date of approval of Building Plans and Environment Clearance Certificate whichever is later.
- Sizes are Pre-Defined by Govt. are 28 SQM to 60 SQM.
- Minimum area for projects is 5 Acres and maximum area is 10 Acres.
What are the Benefits of Affordable Housing ?
- All projects are Maintenance Free for 5 Years after possession. Builder will take care for the maintenance of the project.
- Rates are Pre-Defined by Government for these projects as below:
- Potential Towns of Haryana : 4000 per Square Feet
- Low Potential Towns of Haryana : 3600 per Square Feet
- Other Towns of Haryana : 3000 per Square Feet
- All rates are on Carpet Area. Client saves up to 30% to 35% on these projects.
- Free Parking for Scooter which is half of the size of car parking.
- There are No Other Charges in these projects except Service Tax @ 3.09%.
Balcony will be on reasonable rates of Rs. 500 per Square Feet. But not more than 100 Square Feet
What are the Terms for Builder for Affordable Housing set by Government ?
- Builder will give Possession within 4 Years.
- All License must be Approved before allotment.
- Builder cannot sell Flats directly to public.
- All allotments will be by Lucky Draw only in public.
- Builder will provide Maintenance for 5 Years after possession.
- Builder will deposit Security to HUDA as below:
- In Potential Towns 15% of total Amount of Project.
- In Other Towns 10% of total Amount of Project.
- After the possession Builder will get 90% of Security Deposit refund as per Occupancy Certificate issued by Govt. floor wise.
- 10% of the Security Deposit will be deposited to the HUDA for next 5 Years as Maintenance Security.
What are the Formalities and Documents to Submit with Application in Affordable Housing ?
- Purchase & Fill the Application Form
- One latest Photograph
- Pan Card Copy
- Address Proof
- ID Proof
- DD, PO or Cheque of 5% booking Amount
T.C.GUPTA, Principal Secretary to Government, Haryana Town and Country Planning Department.
Affordable Housing Projects Scheme in Gurgaon:
Find New Launch Affordable housing Projects in gurgaon
sohna Road Affordable Housing Gurgaon
Golf Course Road Affordable Housing Gurgaon
Dwarka Expressway Affordable Housing